Submit an article to be featured on the blog to info@pilatesbarre.com.

What's your favorite apparatus?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Networking for Pilates

In my networking efforts to get the Pilates community involved in participating in the Studio Finder I've come across some great Pilates websites. I also have developed yet another new networking website of my own.

I've developed an extension to my Pilates for the People blog which will allow users to be more interactive with one another. The site works similar to myspace/facebook where users can have their own profile page. The thing I like most about this site is that members can actually load their own videos, pictures and music right on the main page of the site for everyone to see. There is also a section for forums and groups. Go check it out when you get a second at http://pilatesforthepeople.ning.com

One of my favorite sites that I visit often is run by Kira Morris and is called www.joespila-t-shop.com. This great site offers some really cool Pilates shirts, a very informative and well written blog and it also has a forum for discussions and networking. Everything on the site is always updated frequently so it is always fresh and new.

These are some great sites for networking in the Pilates community! Make sure you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment